Cancellation for any reason forfeits the deposit.
Cancellation within 60 days of the event date requires a $300.00 fee.
Cancellation within 7 days of the event date requires full payment of the balance.
Cancellation due to uncontrollable circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis.
If circumstance arise that require you to postpone your event, we will honor your contract with the new date.
Deposits may be refunded under extreme circumstances for extreme cases, under burden of proof and in such instances as death or severe injury, at our discretion.
Yes. In the event that something goes wrong our DJ’s have back-up systems in place so that music interruption is at a minimum.
We also -just in case- keep one of our DJ’s in "standby mode" for emergencies or last minute complications on our busier weekends.
1) Our DJ’s DJ for a living. To them, DJing is a form of lifestyle and not just a “part-time” job or hobby. They are all current in the scene showcasing multiple events a month. With this dedication to music and DJing, we are able to provide a service that is unmatched.
2) Our DJs are some of the best trained DJs in the industry, with multiple years of experience in their repertoire from a variety of events. Most of our DJ’s have a strong nightclub background -which forces them to learn how to fill and keep a dancefloor full- as well as a reputable wedding background, allowing us to give our events and clients an extra level of expertise and energy.
3) Our DJ’s mix. We are experts in blending tracks together with synergistic transitions from song to song raising the energy in the room. You won’t find any push “Play and Stop” DJing, which creates breaks in the music. We will have a solid flow of music throughout the event which will create energy and excitement in the room keeping your guests on the dancefloor all night long.
4) We pay attention to all of the little details so you don’t have to, and help streamline the process of selecting music and creating the event that you envision. Our goal is to take the stress of throwing an amazing event away from you and allow you to enjoy yourself as a guest. For our wedding clients, we want them to be able to relax and enjoy their wedding day hassle free; allowing the music to assist in creating lasting memories.
5) We customize your event so it will be original. We believe each event and each couple is unique, and that their events should not be cookie-cutter and similar to someone else’s. We work with you to design the perfect unique event that will be memorable for you and your guests. We will use our expertise and knowledge to support you through the entire process, offering suggestions and ideas to make your job as easy as possible. We also work hand-in-hand with many of the top vendors and venues in the city, to ensure our clients get the best possible experience.
6) We are experts in music selection. We are familiar with all genres of music and know what will get all your guests up and dancing. We know large crowds require a diverse selection of music, and we use our experience and learned ability to read the crowd to mix different styles and genres of music together; to give you a one of a kind event with every guest having a great time.
The policies above are intended as guidelines only and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Pez Productions.
These polices are always evolving and may change before this FAQ section is updated.
Due to the unknown nature of COVID-19, we are continuing to learn about the transmission of the virus and will provide
updates as more information and vaccinations become available.